Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sleepless in KL

I've been tossing and turning till after3am every day for the past 2 weeks. Physically and mentally, I know for definite that I'm tired. No, exhausted would be more like it. I need to sleep. I have to wake up at 5am every morning for work. I know that. But I can't and I don't know why.

This sleepless state is not doing any favors on the appearance. I just looked in the mirror. Eyes bags, dark circles and I could pass for being a raccoon. Definitely a raccoon. Even raccoons look better than me. Raccoons are cute actually. Am not making any sense. I know. I've already said 'I know' twice. What do I know actually?

Mugs of hot Milo, cartons of HL milk, countless repeats of the Surah Yassin on the iPod, nothing works.

So, if you have anything better, hit me.

Sleepless in KL

5 comments:

Dottie with Dots said...

Try Jasmin tea instead of Milo. That'll work Insya Allah. :)

Hazira said...

why not u keep on blogging....?
izzit a good idea?
i think so....

Pill Pusher said...

How about Stilnox or Zolpidem? I sell them by the kilos.

Wardatul said...

Dottie,
Thanx for the suggestion, why havent i thought of that? :)

Hazira,
It is a good idea madam, the thing is, I cant think straight without enough sleep.

Tranquility,
I'll have a kilo of each then ;p

kelvin said...

hmmm i having the same problem too as i work shifts n travel everyweek.sumtimrs th imsonia is reli depressing.heard about zolpidrm. where can i get it??