Sunday, December 27, 2009

Be Still




I didn’t mean to feel this way for you and I don’t quite understand why I’m feeling it and you have to trust me, I don’t want to feel this way, particularly for someone like you, who I know I can’t have. Definitely can’t have.

But the heart just won’t listen. Do you know that I catch my breath at the very sight of you? Even now, when I am at home, the thought of you makes my heart beat a little faster and I tend to forget to breathe, for a moment or two.

My friends say that this too shall pass, that what I feel for you would slowly diminish, and be forgotten and perhaps I would laugh myself silly, one day in the future, remembering how I felt for you. I’m slowly counting the days, when my heart someday, might stop trying to jump out of my chest whenever I see you.

I’m hoping that the moment will come soon not because I don’t like you, but because I like you too much. Too much that it hurts..

Would it be too much if I say that I want you. Yes, I want you.

And do you know what else, I realize that..and I don’t think that..
I can't live in a world where you don’t exist. Yes, as corny as that may sound. -New Moon-

No comments: