Friday, June 18, 2010

For a Moment

I get to spend this weekend at home, the first in a long time. I have books that I bought at Chowrasta Market in Penang that I haven’t had the chance to read, a few DVD’s that I’ve bought and stored somewhere, hoping that I might find the time to watch them while snuggled under the duvet with the lights dimmed low.

I haven’t walked around Lake Gardens or Kiara Park in the evenings in ages. Maybe I would drop by the Kuala Lumpur library tomorrow, to sit and write at my favourite spot overlooking Dataran Merdeka where the flags will gently sway against the breeze. I haven't cooked in a very long time. I think I might have forgotten how to. I've been missing my gamelan classes as well cause it's on a Sunday and I haven't been spending a lot of Sundays in KL the past few weeks.
I’m looking forward to the weekend.

So I’m hoping that where ever you may be, you will enjoy your weekend as much as I will be enjoying mine.

Lots of love,
Cinta

No comments: