Sunday, June 28, 2009

For a Moment

I've been blogging a lot in my mind lately. Whenever I think of something or see something blog-worthy, I keep snippets of words and thoughts in my mind and promise to get it all down on keyboard to monitor to cyberspace once I get home or at the very least once I can take a breather in between.

But I guess it's been one of those days when what I see, or hear or think isn't that simple to translate into words. I sit and stare at the monitor and try as I might, I couldn't seem to find the words.

The mind does wonder. It goes from one point to another, one memory to the other and one person to the next. I've been thinking about the circle of friends that I have around me, wondering whether I'd be missed if I were to disappear all of a sudden. I've been thinking about my family, and hoping and wishing that every bad thing that has happened the last few months could just disappear. I ponder on what I do for a living. They say that if you're not happy doing what you're doing then maybe it's time to seek for something else. I can't quite put my finger on that. I do have my moments, when I'm happy at work and of course the feeling of misery would definitely creep in once in a while. The truth is, I can't seem to figure myself out.

Hmmm..I can't say that I'm actually saddened by the news of the demise of the King of Pop, MJ. I have never been a fan. But the world has just lost one of its greatest entertainers. His music will live on forever, and I do mean that.

This entry is another classic example of random thoughts without a clear structure of an idea of what I wish to say, and for the sake of updating. Life is great, yes. But it's one of those moments you know…

I think I'm gonna go and make a cup of hot Lipton milk tea in vanilla flavor. Then I'm gonna watch an episode of Sex and the City. That always helps.

Have a great week ahead!

Yours Truly,

Cinta

6 comments:

Sir Pök Déng said...

The very same thing I've been through lately--staring on the computer screen to put on those images on my mind into words. Speaking about MJ, it's all about music. Nothing personal.

G'day.

Hazira said...

u r superb in expressing urself!!!

Cinta said...

Sir,
It must be the season of wordless and speechless moments followed by blank stares on the monitor. This too shall pass.

Hazira,
awww...u're making me feel wiggly and warm all over. Thank you. With you around it makes writing a bit more interesting :)

suhaila said...

plis write more....love it...

Sir Pök Déng said...

yes, i second suhaila's comment. I need inspiration at the moment.

Cinta said...

Suhaila;
Thank you..means a lot to me

Pok deng;
i've been scouting around YOUR blog looking for inspiration